This guide is Copyright (C) 2012 by Rick Sapir and others under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. Some rights reserved.
Fair attribution includes a return link to http://tikiforsmarties.com (for online use) and mention of primary author (Rick Sapir).
Tiki, Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware, and the Tiki logo are trademarks of the Tiki Software Community Association, used with permission. This site is unaffiliated with the Tiki Software Community Association.
Other product names mentioned in this guide may be trademarks, or registered trademarks, of their respective holders, and are used herein for identification purposes only.
Creative Commons CopyrightThis is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Fair attribution includes a return link to http://tikiforsmarties (for online use) and mention of primary author (Rick Sapir).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.